Friday, March 30, 2007

Instead of showering half the time, my roommate thinks its a brilliant idea to bathe himself in foul cologne. Then he comes out of his room and widely moves about the hallway, shuffling around with different garbage bags, and I'm standing there trying to grab a shirt, about to throw up from the amazing amount of different smells coming from him and his room, and then retreat back inside my room and throw my head out the window.

He also decided to walk around the bathroom in his muddy ass shoes. There are large footprints everywhere now. And I just cleaned the fucking thing a week and a half ago.

Time is a shitty constant.

I also bought Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords, shipped it to my house. It'll be fun to play when I get back.

---
like a whirlwind

No comments: