Friday, September 19, 2008

this is anger
a drum crash
i am angry
and nature is my maker
the empty pool in autumn
blows dead leaves in anguish
fallen soldiers in all versions
i am chaos
nature was my teacher
across the way
carrying ashes. to a house on the shore
in gray fogginess and cold, where the family
eats dinner and 
in a chair
i am silent
you are my prayer
the misgivings about
a broken clock
on christmas
a burnt out light bulb
4 years in a closet
alone forever
birds flying out
of an open window
the shattered hopes of all the people
a swan
a song. alaling the battered 
i love kissing you
you're the softest body ive ever touched
salty tears
early morning
my warm body
laughing
nighttime driving & infinite yawning
i am colorful
there are so many
ivy on a dirt path
where there's a 

boat
in the desert
tarantula at dusk
half-empty wine bottle
solace solace
an orange burning sun
'my son'
pipe at sunset
water.
a middle day riddle
from a 6 yr. old
my world apart at 2 30
that death
complete
paradise in a high discussion about islands & freedom
the world now
a distress
I am even.

No comments: