Saturday, September 13, 2008

I was following a Norwegian artist and I knew she was beautiful but i couldn't say how she looked. I was in a small sort of swing chair attached to a rope going up a steep mountain; all below me was was the rush of snow and ice blowing fast in the air deeper the crevasse and canyons of the mountain range below. i was in terror and i had to close my eyes as we ascended at points i was tipped upside down and my feet were the only things holding me inside as the fear escalated my body shook violently and i held tightly to the handle in front of me but it still felt like it wasn't enough. eventually we arrived at the top but i was now a mess and i couldn't find a stable point in my mind to stop my body from shaking all over in tremors while she tried rubbing my back and saying soothing things to me. we walked on Top of the mountain off staring at a frozen landscape the sea lit by the caustic light splay of the setting sun; an ocean forever lit in a fantasy of pink yellow orange red fire. my body suddenly stopped altogether, we both disappeared it was time halted and experiencing the great instant of the universe as it is all at once.

No comments: