Thursday, October 01, 2026

galactic sympathies

 im so lost in my thoughts in

The musing of my this universe

And walking along the river of stars

I hear you, all of you and us, and i know you

Because we have always been the same

In that moment of explosive force

As all the particles of creation are ejected

From the stellar wish of life and substance

Being true, i know you and understand

Imagine a concept of the seasons

And all that we share, the discovery 

rapture! 

I promise i promise believe me so we 

Move forward to the phase of trust.

We are not enemies, enemy, we are not

Even in your hatred at some point hearts

mirrored in their beating. 60 seconds,

Rotate this circumfrence

Celestial crusing. 

I do not care about your failure

And embrace it, we all struggle and we all

hurt someway, it happens and together

in any instant of emotion are bound

by forces beyond control. No control

None whatsoever, i goosebump, from lack

of. Hold me any

body and let me know your warmth, even

if from a smile, or a simultaneous sigh.

I hear the sound of memory calling

I hear the ghosts of loved ones say my

Name. my god this moment

Could i save it eternal naly.

I surrender. Take thy bounty, it is yours

It wont matter dont you feel it?

All the same.

All the same loser

All the same hero

All the same victim of circumstance

Rounding errors

All that chance

How long was it before winning was

The soundtrack.

Cactus prick on finger soft

Deepness incoming.

 

 

No comments: