Monday, December 28, 2009

rockstar

i am the legend;
from the stories about being young and drunk fucked up
fucking, & lost,
all the world
with every head turning for a second
cause they almost know me
with long hair and shades
and not caring
so that they whisper about my daring
maybe i dove off a bridge intoxicated
crashed a car i borrowed through a wall
was leading a revolution
i die only in a glory
smoking cigarettes with the grim reaper
always doing my best
the mindkiller doesn't exist,

yesterday i saw him at the show with a girl
the insatiable
where nothing is enough
just the love of action and adventure
trouble and induction
and from that pours the makings
for the future creation
my friends are all the people
my education comes from all my doings
and that makes me the legend.

No comments: