Tuesday, July 29, 2008

jaguar.

in the jungle i am feline

the dangerous color ANIMAL!

roaming round

in hunger state.

i am feral

come touch me. if you touch me.

I might bite

there are birds Above. in wonderful Calamity.

their noise is

bitten.

below

I'm Terrible

come fight me. if you fight me

I Will cry

a Feline !

you will quake and justice strikes.

in the jungle

i am god

the creatures touch me, like peasant flock

jazz rings through the rainbow rain

fluorescence night. fireflies encircle me

i am light

in the village am wrathlike. stealing children

i am untamed. and myself.

you will haunt your dead body

i will live forever

singsong is for the greatest titans

i am that

more.

when man is dying

i cry in lust

my hot body shaking

revulsions

maddening eyes

of blue black red green

spin in substance

hypnotic subtle take

the night is dangerous

i own the night

there is nothing

embody chaos

in the jungle


No comments: